Re: New Draft Resolution of the City of Homer

Interesting that you're the one with cold feet!

I think this version is closer. I'm willing to talk to Hal et al about it.

Donna Aderhold
Homer City Council

907.244.4388

Public Records Law Disclosure:
Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law

Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law

Begin forwarded message: