Re: Vote NO

Dear Mayor Zak,
Please vote against ordinance 17-xxx

A council should not entertain an ordinance that is clearly written with open bias toward our current President and cabinet. It is clear that much of the said beliefs are generated out of propaganda and should not be taken into consideration toward future ordinance in our city.

I am highly disappointed in the lack of clear judgement of our city council and their ability to set aside emotionalism regarding politics in our small town.

Sincerely,
Sarah Vance

Sent from my iPhone