Divisive Resolution

I am a resident of Homer and completely dismayed that a resolution such as the one scheduled to be addressed February 27th is being introduced.   This resolution will be one of the most divisive resolutions ever brought in front of the Homer City Council.  The residents of Homer had there chance to vote and did.  More Homer residents voted for President Trump than did for Hillary Clinton.  This resolution will not make for peace among the residents but will instead create an animosity that may last for years and hurt our great little community.

I urge you to do all that you can to help put an end to this destructive resolution.  Trying to become a sanctuary city is not the correct direction to go.  Not everyone feels illegal aliens are undocumented workers.  It is illegal!  There are laws in place already to stop HATE crimes, which are crimes against a specific class or race of people.  There is no need for this resolution, other than to make a group of people that disagree with our President feel better.  Because someone speaks louder does not make them the majority or right.  More people support President Trump in Homer than do not.  Should this resolution get passed it will not be the will of the majority of Homer but a select few pushing their agenda on the majority.  That is not what our City Council should be doing!

Thank you,
Dave Mastolier

David L. Mastolier, President

Support Vessels of Alaska, Inc.

1067 Ocean Dr, Suite B

Homer, AK 99603
supportvesselsofalaska.com

dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(907)399-1775 Direct  (907)235-1408 Fax

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: This document and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information and is for the sole purpose of the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not permitted to read its content and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information is prohibited.  Please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original document and its attachments without saving in any manner.

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.