RE: Sanctuary City Resolution

I just had to get this figure to see if we are subject the “Federal Single Audit” for 2016 (which we are under the threshhold this time).  We received $465,000 in 2016.  It does vary greatly by year.

Jenna

From: Dotti Harness
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:11 PM
To: Jenna deLumeau; Jo Johnson
Cc: Katie Koester
Subject: Sanctuary City Resolution

Jenna and Jo,

Tom Stroozas called and asked for amount of federal funds the City receives in a given year.   He would like this information by Monday afternoon, 2/27.

With Katie in Juneau, I’m hoping you two can help.

Dotti

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.