907.244.4388

Public Records Law Disclosure:
Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law

On Feb 21, 2017, at 9:58 AM, Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Donna,

This resolution will be published in the council packet on Thursday morning. The original version was made public by the sponsors, not the Clerk’s office. It is not our policy to publish or provide ordinances or resolutions prior to the publishing of the council packet. I had an inquiry this morning from the news media and they requested the amended resolution. I referred them to the sponsors.

Thank you,

Jo

From: Donna Aderhold
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 9:44 PM
To: Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: David Lewis <davidlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Catriona Reynolds <CatrionaReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: revised resolution

Hi Jo,

I received several suggested edits to the draft resolution from a Homer citizen. David, Catriona, and I agree that the revised resolution reads much better than the version originally provided.

Please see the attached Word document with the revisions in tracked changes.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Donna

Donna Aderhold

Homer City Council

907.244.4388

Public Records Law Disclosure:

Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law

Begin forwarded message: