RE: boycotting homer in respect of Our President

Hello,

I have received your comments on Resolution 17-019. Although your email missed the council packet deadline (11:00 a.m. today), it will still be included in the supplemental packet that publishes and prints on Monday, February 27th. The council packet will be published tomorrow morning. You may access it at: http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/citycouncil/city-council-regular-meeting-150

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.