FW: Homer City Council's "resist Trump" Resolution Issue

I’m sure you are getting all sorts of emails like this?

Hope you are enjoying Juneau!!! J

From: David Haynes [mailto:dmhaynes607@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:08 AM
To: Department Clerk <Clerk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mayor Email <Mayor_Email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tom Stroozas <tomstroozas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Catriona Reynolds <CatrionaReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; David Lewis <davidlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Donna Aderhold <DonnaAderhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Shelly Erickson <shellyerickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Heath Smith <HeathSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Department Personnel <Personnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Homer City Council's "resist Trump" Resolution Issue

Homer City Council Members,

I drafted the attached letter on behalf of many Homer residents, including my family, their families, and friends of families, and the list is extensive.  I request that you reconsider entertaining the "resist Trump" resolution and let your cooler heads prevail...it adds no value to the City of Homer and has no place in local politics.   In addition, I have sent this letter to everyone else I know, and to every outlet I have, and we intend to circulate this letter as broadly as possible.  It is currently circulating on Facebook and other social media sites to the greatest extent possible.

Squash it now or vote it down.

Sincerely,

CAPT David Haynes, (USCG Ret)

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.