From: Delayna Davis [mailto:joyful_dj@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 10:34 AM
To: Mayor Email <Mayor_Email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Resolution

I  Delayna Davis oppose the resolution 17-019

Resolution 17-019, A Resolution of the City Council of Homer, Alaska, Stating That the City of Homer Adheres to the Principle of Inclusion and Herein Committing This City to Resisting Efforts to Divide This Community With Regard to Race, Religion, Ethnicity, Gender, National Origin, Physical Capabilities, or Sexual Orientation Regardless of the Origin of Those Efforts, Including From Local, State or Federal Agencies.
Aderhold/Reynolds/Lewis.

Sent from my iPhone