RE: For the Record: Homer Chamber of Commerce Resolution 17-019 response

Got it Karen, I’ll include in the supplemental packet for Monday’s meeting.

What a week,

Jo

From: Karen Zak [mailto:exdir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 12:22 PM
To: Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: For the Record: Homer Chamber of Commerce Resolution 17-019 response

"The Homer Chamber of Commerce is providing the following statement in regards to Resolution 17-019."

"The Homer Chamber of Commerce supports upholding existing laws that protect our members and our diverse community.  We do not support the City of Homer making political statements on social issues on behalf of all Homer citizens through Resolution 17-019. We continue to support our memberships through cooperative economic development and community service."

Homer Chamber of Commerce 2017 Board of Directors

201 Sterling Highway

Homer, Alaska 9960

907-235-7740

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.