Resolution 17-019

Dear City Council,
I want to voice my support for the Resolution 17-019 which will come before the city council on Monday February 27, 2017. I live within the city limits of Homer. It is important to me that we are a welcoming community that understands being inclusive is preferable to being exclusive.  Please consider and remember when you became a member of this community and that being welcomed was key. Even the homesteaders came from somewhere - lower 48 or perhaps other countries.  This resolution supports the US Constitution and the Alaska Constitution.  We are not victims and I urge you to not fall victim to the scare tactics raised by those in opposition to this Resolution.  Please pass Resolution 17-019.
Thank you,
Tracey Tillion
791 Ocean Drive Loop
Homer, AK 99603