Comments to council on Resolution 17-019

I applaud this resolution.  Nothing objectionable can really be found within it, and as such the worst that could be said of it is that it was "minimally effective".  The best that could be said is that it indicates a community intolerance for an ever widening swath (anti-semitism, anti-muslim, anti-foreign) that is creeping across the country.  I support such an effort.  It is really a moderate message.

Thanks for you time.

Ben Gibson
Homer Resident

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.