RE: Resolution 17-019

Hello,

I have received your comments on Resolution 17-019. They will be provided to the Mayor and Council prior to tonight’s council meeting.

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.