From: Mike N Donna [mailto:mndostler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 9:52 AM
To: Mayor Email <Mayor_Email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Anti Trump Resolution

As a resident of Homer, I strongly disagree with your resolution.  You care more about being divided than you do the positive things that President Trump will bring about.  You tolerate only the views that match yours, sickening.  That's not tolerance.  Why don't you watch out for the citizens of the community first.

Donna Ostler
Cabana Court

Sent from my iPad