Mayor

Hello, I did not see a link on the city website for an email to the Mayor.  Please pass this on to him.

Thank you, Mayor, for listening to all the comments on resolution 17-019.  It was a long night.

I presented my statement and was thanked by you, "thank you Mrs. Wayne."  I don't know that I've ever been called that.  I very much prefer Ms. Wayne.  I don't believe we know each other so I don't know what you based the Mrs. on.  Ms. is a much more acceptable term as it does not differentiate a person's marital status.  Certainly one's marital status is not required at a Homer City Council meeting.

You conducted a tense situation with control and order.  I just request that you use neutral terms when addressing people.

Wendy Wayne

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.