Resolutions 17-019 & 16-121 Timeline

Hi Mike,

You have asked when Resolutions 17-019 and 16-121 were provided to me and when they went on the agenda. Here is a synopsis of the resolutions:

Resolution 17-019 was sent to me by Councilmember Aderhold on February 3, 2017 with a request that it be placed on the next council agenda with sponsors: Councilmembers Aderhold, Reynolds, and Lewis. The morning of February 16th I formatted the resolution to add the title (Resolution 17-xxx with sponsor names, and Mayor Zak and my name at the bottom (as is customary for all ordinances and resolutions). I forwarded the formatted Resolution 17-xxx to the three sponsors for their approval and received an affirmative responses from Councilmembers Aderhold and Reynolds. The same day the title of Resolution 17-xxx was added to the February 27th tentative council agenda. That agenda was posted on our website before 5 p.m. on February 16th. On Tuesday, February 21st I returned to work (Monday was Presidents’ Day holiday) to find an email from Councilmember Aderhold with a revised Resolution 17-xxx. On February 23rd the council packet was posted online with Resolution 17-019 (the amended version of the original I received on February 3).

Resolution 16-121 was sponsored by Councilmember Lewis. On November 15, 2016 I prepared the resolution and sent to Councilmember Lewis for approval and received same on November 16. The requested resolution was delivered to me in the form of a paper copy with amendments.

The above information was readily available. If you request additional timelines or more detailed documentation, please submit a public records request:  http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/police/public-record-request-form

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.