Re: Resolution

Thanks Dave

Donna Aderhold
Homer City Council

907.244.4388

Public Records Law Disclosure:
Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law

On Jan 23, 2017, at 8:49 AM, David Lewis <davidlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Most interesting, it definitely covers many areas and will make for lively discussion. I would give it to Katie and have her and the Chief discuss it and see what changes he would want then go from there. If you want me to cosponsor, no problem.
Dave

Sent from my iPad