Fwd: New Draft Resolution of the City of Homer

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Harold Spence <hobig@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 2, 2017, 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: New Draft Resolution of the City of Homer
To: Donna Aderhold <donnagrace99@xxxxxxxxx>

Here is version 3 with the language about detainees changed.

Hal

On Thursday, February 2, 2017 2:00 PM, Donna Aderhold <donnagrace99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Hal,
I reread the resolution and I really like it. I think the one rewording change that we discussed on Tuesday evening is all that's needed. If you want to reorder the whereas clauses that's fine but I don't think is necessary. As soon as you get me the rewording I will send it to the city clerk to put on the agenda.

I will not be attending the CAN meeting this evening--too much going on! See you soon.

Donna