Re: New Draft Resolution of the City of Homer

Fine and relaxing. We discussed a couple of minor modifications. I am going to review one more time and provide suggestions for revisions. If you want to revise anything let me know and I'll pass it along.

Donna Aderhold
Homer City Council

907.244.4388

Public Records Law Disclosure:
Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law