From: Donna Aderhold
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 6:23 PM
To: Catriona Reynolds
Subject: Fwd: New Draft Resolution of the City of Homer

Here's the version I've been privy to. It's an amalgamation of many, mostly from California, I think.

Donna Aderhold
Homer City Council

907.244.4388

Public Records Law Disclosure:
Emails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law

Begin forwarded message: