New Resolution for February 27

Hi Shelly,

You had asked to put a resolution on the February 27th agenda:

Resolution 17-xxx, A Resolution of the City Council of Homer, Alaska, Weighing in on All Things the State has Proposed That Pertain to the Finances of the Citizens of Alaska. Erickson.

Can you provide some whereas clauses for me to put this together?

Please send it to me by Tuesday (2/21) so I can return it to you for review.

Thanks!

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.