Proposed resolution to make Homer a sanctuary city

Mayor Zak,
As registered voters and citizens of Homer, we are outraged, incensed, and frankly in disbelief that members of our city council are introducing a resolution at the next council meeting to make Homer a sanctuary city. Not only are we in disbelief that our council members would like to support ILLEGAL immigration, which takes from us all, but that the wording in drafting the resolution is highly slanderous and defamatory to the sitting president of our country. We will never, as long as we live, support any attempts to defy the government and advocate lawlessness in the United States of America and we would like to request your expeditious response to our concerns and some assurance that somebody on the city council in this city is a law abiding American citizen and will stop this measure.
Respectfully,
William and Marianne Schlegelmilch
907 235-6913
mlswds@xxxxxxx