Re: Resolution making Homer a Sanctuary City

Thank you!
On Feb 21, 2017, at 9:00 AM, Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
I have received your comments on this resolution and will include them in the council packet for the February 27th meeting. The packet will be published on Thursday morning. You may access it at: https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/citycouncil/city-council-regular-meeting-150&c=E,1,GK-QeBJ0wHT3kMz8_mzX5tpOuLYX4g9qET3mq_FX7VLK1IWCtm-7pJjqjD6LWmtajekyIlg-Ev4jQM4LS1ykiUIdZQkY_ERS7-tWa1ibeg,,&typo=1

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC
City Clerk

City of Homer
491 E. Pioneer Avenue
Homer, Alaska 99603
907.235.3130
jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.