From: Tim White [mailto:poiema@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 10:50 AM
To: Department Clerk <Clerk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Homer a sanctuary city?

I just got wind of someone opting to suggest Homer should become a "sanctuary city".
What a nutty idea.  We have enough going on here then to start accepting illegal aliens under the guise of "sanctuary".   We would stand to lose any future Fed. or even State funding if we were to do that.  Please put me and my wife down as totally against such an idea.  Thank you,
  Tim and Nancy White
  655 Whispering Meadows
  Homer
907-299-2691