recent resolution

I suggest you publicly rescind your idiotic anti Trump sanctuary city resolution. I have cancelled my plans to travel to Homer in two weeks with a stay in a local hotel and a fishing charter. I will be contacting the affected businesses and informing them of my decision to not spend my hard earned money in Homer while this kind of lunacy is publicly stated by city government. I will also be taking this to as many social media outlets as I can encouraging a boycott of Homer until this is publicly rescinded with an APOLOGY to the citizens of Homer that a majority of the citizens in Homer that VOTED FOR TRUMP.

Russ Green
Palmer, Alaska

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.