Dear Homer...

Dear Homer,

I read that you are considering a resolution of inclusion, effectively making Homer, AK a sanctuary city.

If it passes, may I thank you for joining the resistance, along with my city of Eugene, OR.

My wife and I spent two days in Homer, three years ago, doing fishing charters... catching a nice haul of halibut and a sweet steelhead.

We love Homer and expect we will visit again.  Thanks for considering this resolution. We hope that it passes, unanimously.

Lovin'it... JD

JD Howell, CBW, Outside Haus
Eugene, OR, USA, Earth
(541) 743-1441