FW: Homer Sanctuary City - Letter from Patrick Brown

Hello,

Please see the note below from Patrick Brown. He has moved to Arizona in most recent months.   I read this an “I am sending you an alert” and not necessarily a request for action, however, the Chamber  may get phone calls here, walk-ins or emails in the near future, so I would like to have a “position statement” that is blessed by the Board of Directors.

Thank you.

Karen Zak

Executive Director

Homer Chamber of Commerce