RE: RESOLUTION 17-xxx (Sanctuary City)

Hello,

I have received your comments on this resolution and will include them in the council packet for the February 27th meeting. The packet will be published on Thursday morning. You may access it at: http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/citycouncil/city-council-regular-meeting-150

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.