sanctuary

Dear Homer,

Sad to inform you that we well no longer be visiting your city,
now that you decided to become a sanctuary city.
We come down every summer to fish and enjoy your community for a week.
Have about a dozen other friends that also well be finding other vacation spots too.
Your supporting these refugees is illegal by all accounts and puts us Americans
in arms way. Not counting it takes jobs away from others.
Maybe you should help out those in need like the poor, homeless, help the vets,
native Alaskans, the ones down on their barely making it.
If your welling to put that much effort into refugees maybe you put it into these people.
 We need to take care of Americans first,then maybe we can start helping others.
 We will be passing this along to many others, we pray you change your mind,
but if not so be it, we will not support you.

Thank you for reading,

Larry