From: James Preston [mailto:jpreston60@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:43 AM
To: Department Clerk <Clerk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Resolution # 17-xxx-COH

Attention Homer City Clerk:

Would you please forward this message to Mayor Bryan Zak + all Homer city council persons:

	To:  Honorable Mayor Bryan Zak and all Homer city council persons:

		Please vote for the United States “Rule-of-Law” by voting “NO” on Resolution 17-xxx-COH.  This resolution is listed on the Agenda

		for the February 27, 2017 General City Council meeting as Resolution 16 A.

		We do NOT want Homer to become a “Sanctuary City”!

										James E. Preston          			Janice E. Preston

										3895 Bartlett St.

										Homer, Alaska 99603

										Phone:  907-235-8906

Thank you.      Jim & Jan Preston