new resolution for Feb 27th

Madam Clerk,

Please see the attached letter that we have written in response the the upcoming resolution to be discussed at the February 27th meeting.

We would attend however, we will be out of town on that date.

Can you please see that each Council member gets a copy of our letter?

We appreciate you!

Sincerely,

Troy and Linda Jones

ltjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.