Feb 27 Council Mtg. Resolution 17-xxx Inclusion

I want to go on record opposing Resolution 17-xxx regarding the City of Homer becoming a Sanctuary City.  The Homer City Council needs to get back to doing city business...they have no right to push their personal agenda.  Whether or not you are a Trump fan...this is creating a lot of animosity among citizens of Homer...this is dividing our community. I urge Homer City Council to vote no on this Resolution.

Debra Turkington- city resident
2000 Coyote Way  Homer
907-235-8466

Sent from my iPad