Sanctuary city vote (No)

I respect the laws of this country and the President of it, be it Obama or Trump. Since, this is such an important and volatile issue it should require a vote of the people, not the council. It is going to effect many people in your community. Loss of federal funds? Should this issue move forward my wife and I will cease all purchases in Homer. This includes removing our boat from the harbor, weekly visits to the Homer theater, Capt. Patty's, Boat Yard Cafe, Spenards, Gear Shed, and on and on. We are from Anchor Point! I hope these illegal immigrants you are inviting bring lots of money with them, as we spend thousands each year in Homer. I will be buying my new $15,000 outboard in Soldotna instead of the Homer Honda Shop. Respectfully, Mike and Linda Patrick AP.

Sent from my iPhone