"Sanctuary City" Resolution Response

 I also want to add, along with my attached letter, that our town is taking an unprecedented public beating in Peninsula forums.  This "Resolution" not only causes division and vitriol locally, it's threatening the tourism our city thrives on in the Summer.  This Resolution MUST NOT STAND.

Kesha Etzwiler Independent Scentsy Director https://keshaetzwiler.scentsy.us I don't love Scentsy because I sell it, I sell it because I love it!!

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.