RE: revised resolution

Thank you.
To be clear: Will there be just one version that the council considers? That is, will the version in the packet be the only one before the council on Monday?

-----Original Message-----
From: Catriona Reynolds [mailto:CatrionaReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:33 PM
To: Bohrer, Becky
Subject: FW: revised resolution

Hi, thank you for your call.
This version of the resolution is in the track changes format, it's all I have access to while traveling. I believe that this will be what is word for word in the resolution to be published in the packet around noon Thursday.

Catriona Reynolds
Homer City Council Member
4658 Tamara Street
Homer, AK 99603

(907) 299-3410

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:
Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.