Resolution 17-$$$

Greetings,

As a resident of Alaska and a frequent visitor of the Homer area, for work and play, I just wanted to comment on this "anti-Trump, pro-anarchy resolution that is slated to go before your council on the 27th.

Very shortsighted and bad! Unless this fails, please know that I have spent my LAST coin in Homer! If I must visit, for work, I promise that I will bring an Ice Chest and eat my lunch, get the job done, and remove myself as fast as humanly possible. I will stay in a tent up the road before I will stay a night in your sanctuary city.

That is all!

Sincerely,
John Kirby
Sutton, Alaska