RE: Resolution

Hello,

I have received your comments on Resolution 17-019. Although your email missed the council packet deadline (Wednesday), it will still be included in the supplemental packet that publishes and prints on Monday, February 27th. The council packet, including Resolution 17-019 is published on our website. You may access it at: http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/citycouncil/city-council-regular-meeting-150

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.