RE: Travel Bans and Other Policies Will Impact Tourism Industry...

Hello,
I have received your comments on Resolution 17-019. Although your email missed the council packet deadline (11:00 a.m. yesterday), it will still be included in the supplemental packet that publishes and prints on Monday, February 27th. The council packet, including Resolution 17-019 is published on our website. You may access it at: http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/citycouncil/city-council-regular-meeting-150

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC
City Clerk

City of Homer
491 E. Pioneer Avenue
Homer, Alaska 99603
907.235.3130
jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:
Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.