RE: Supplemental Packet for Monday's Meeting

More to come in this morning’s supplemental packet!

Jo

From: bryanzak@xxxxxxx [mailto:bryanzak@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 8:36 PM
To: Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Supplemental Packet for Monday's Meeting

This must be a record for comments.

Thank you,

Bryan Zak

Cell 907-223-6681

-----Original Message-----
From: Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bryan Zak <BryanZak@xxxxxxx>; Bryan Zak <bryanzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Catriona Reynolds <CatrionaReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; David Lewis <davidlewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Donna Aderhold <DonnaAderhold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Heath Smith <HeathSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Shelly Erickson <shellyerickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tom Stroozas <tomstroozas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Katie Koester <kkoester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Holly Wells (hwells@xxxxxxx) <hwells@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Feb 24, 2017 4:49 pm
Subject: Supplemental Packet for Monday's Meeting

I am forwarding you the comments received on Resolution 17-019 after the packet deadline. These will be included in the supplemental agenda/packet that closes at 11 am on Monday.

There may be more that come in over the weekend and Monday morning so I thought you might want to get a head start to read these.

I have responded to each email received so people are assured their comments have been received and will be included in the regular/supplemental packet as it applies.

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.