From: Joseph Sparkman [mailto:sparky47@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 9:18 PM
To: Department Clerk <Clerk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Sanctuary city ???

So your really considering becoming a sanctuary city? Not a good idea and the reasons are plentiful. Probably the biggest  is that it violates federal law. Those of you who are considering this seriously, ask yourself, am I voting yes on this because it's a good thing or because it makes ME feel good politically? Many of us, if you do this silly political gesture will take our shopping to Soldatna and urge our neighbors to do the same.   Joseph Sparkman ( Anchor Point )

Sent from my iPhone