Re: Res 17

Your welcome and thank you

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 23, 2017, at 7:28 PM, "Brenda - Mark Edens" <mbedens@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the response. We are out of state. Just had to voice my concern!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 23, 2017, at 4:53 PM, Bryan Zak <bryanzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing your concern about the negative impact this resolution has on our community. I am sorry that I could not prevent it from making it before the body but assure you that it will not pass.

Sent from my iPad