Re: Sanctuary city

That is good to hear. The people that put this out there were a bit dishonest about who actually put forth the measure then, because they said you did. But I guess that is to be expected these days, people lying to further their agenda. I am glad to hear that there is still some clearer heads in office. And thank you for the reply.

Sincerely,

Mark Miller

Sent from the over yonder, yonder being the dog.

On Feb 25, 2017, at 2:29 PM, Bryan Zak <bryanzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing your concern about the negative impact this resolution has on our community. I am sorry that I could not prevent it from making it before the body but assure you that it will not pass. Three council members brought it forward and I tried to reason with them not to.

Sent from my iPad