Resolution 17-019

Dear Ms. Johnson,

Our family is currently in the process of moving to Homer and recently heard about Resolution 17-019.

We cannot express our delight and joy to learn that our new community is one where inclusivity and tolerance are so valued!

Though we're still a few weeks away from officially becoming registered Homer voters, we proudly count ourselves among the numbers who support this resolution.

Thank you so much to the Council for introducing and hearing it.

Best,

Jessica and Bryce Golden

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.