Resolution 17-019

Dear Homer City Clerk,

My husband and I have been residents of the city of Homer since the early 1990s. We both support Resolution 17-019. Our sense of community and acceptance for all is something that should be treasured here. It is a huge part of what makes Homer so great. In this time of great division, we can make this an even better place by standing strong together, and promoting Homer as a place where all are safe and welcome.

Thank you,
Lynne and Tim Hibdon

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.