Re: Resolution 17-019

Thank you!

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 9:51 AM Jo Johnson <JJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I have received your comments on Resolution 17-019 and will include them in the supplemental packet that publishes and prints today (before noon). The council packet and supplemental packet, including Resolution 17-019 is published on our website. You may access it at: http://www.cityofhomer-ak.gov/citycouncil/city-council-regular-meeting-150

Thank you,

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.