Resolution 17-019

Hi Donna,

I read through the resolution you helped draft with council members David Lewis and Catriona Reynolds and had a few questions. Also, while the spirit of the resolution is not lost, I wanted to provide you the opportunity to share your thoughts on the purpose of the resolution with our viewers.

What led to the resolution? Was it a specific event in or near Homer that led you or the others to feel it was needed? Are there many immigrant families in Homer? If the resolution isn’t passed, what is the key message you’d like to leave with the people of Homer? Do you think Homer is now a welcoming and tolerant city, or is there need for much improvement?

Thank you,
Shannon Riddle
KTVA 11 CBS News
Anchorage, AK 99508
907.929.9757

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.