Please pass on my support for Resolution 17-019 to all council members

Hello, I work in Homer and reside at 53391 Greenwood Road in Homer 99603. The City Council is voting on Resolution 17-019 that states Homer will resist any efforts to profile "vulnerable populations" and will reject expressions of fear and hate. I absolutely and wholeheartedly agree with this resolution and hope that the Homer City Council will pass this Resolution promptly. This is not a political issue, it is about basic human rights.

Amy Rattenbury
53391 Greenwood Road
Homer, AK 99603

Sent from my iPhone