RESOLUTION 17-019

I am very proud of the Homer City Council for coming up with this Resolution and the positive focus it carries.  I have been a Homerite since 1974 and this is one of those very rare times I've been immensely proud of Homer!  I salute the Homer City Council on this measure and particularly commend the three backers of this Resolution.

Sincerely,
Laura inglima

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.