From: andrea miller [mailto:shadedwonders@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 12:57 PM
To: Department Clerk <Clerk2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Res # 17-019

To the Homer City Mayor and City Council Members,
	In regards to Res #17-019, I strongly urge you to vote “NO”. The resolution is nothing more than a veiled attempt to declare Homer a Liberal enclave. The classes of people enumerated are already protected by State and Federal Law, and undocumented aliens do not have a legal right to disregard the immigration policies of the United States.
	We regard this effort as another silly protest against the winner of November’s election. This country is being torn asunder by a vocal minority who has turned political correctness into a religion. Please, let it stop!

                   Robert Townsend
                           and
                       Andrea Miller

                     Feb. 25, 2017