Great Job Mayor Zak!!

There were 97 people that testified on Resolution 17-019. At 10:04 p.m. the resolution was defeated and we moved on to the rest of the business.

I think Mayor Zak did an excellent job in keeping the meeting moving and showing respect for everyone. I’m really thankful we have such a strong leader.

Jo Johnson, MMC

City Clerk

City of Homer

491 E. Pioneer Avenue

Homer, Alaska 99603

907.235.3130

jjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:

Most e-mails from or to this address will be available for public inspection under Alaska public records law.

These emails are public records obtained by the Homer News. Actual email addresses have been obscured.