Undeliverable: Resolution 17-019

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

citymanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. Please check the recipient's e-mail address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: ci.homer.ak.us

citymanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##

Original message headers:

        d=gmail.com; s=20161025;
        h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=DI9GxjGCBOzuMN8/Dqwp15ZXqR+9b/Ex1SjKjFgDsZY=;
        b=IJq0Od9eg66404SOyVjcg6m8vkdKSJ6KEkZ//iXBYryAOjRUZknRk9Bg4OHE23tQdd
         zE/TLHte0lVK85YhQ99lkgfjv7RT4+YoObexZvc4C1u7YC/vE59uaBSOtd1M2j9z4EHr
         pMk8Q+nvyizJUSRlUM6IcWI+QC1m2VQ3lbE0nZ8M+vKJaI+o8A/RkAb4sAAgHbelXgV1
         dB0443uY7z+1VyFjLUz2nw0tBAPlx3Z2iClHkLBlVXntIFdpv62rO/9qtP1qchyCsib7
         KPxXRJKdyDc5RyK1bJlwqN+P489JvjrxLFxcWcqb2z+D8KHikEitQTT8HhTQe/mnK5dw
         HcCg==
        d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
        h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
        bh=DI9GxjGCBOzuMN8/Dqwp15ZXqR+9b/Ex1SjKjFgDsZY=;
        b=ZHA0t9+3h/DI0mWBLmF1HMtqoyRkHGG0adrZ4BkeGOnwDW7lO5adYBdBhfiip0LDkq
         x4qmDJvSQDuggqqy4xqeHMXI4pnEF1VzVcck9+9d3yfx+zwlbZWu8Op6Ryms36BGXZoN
         xGR5f+wTUpYsqCE3AXhMKIFh9AXzsBICHS2WjI8BETmveT1VJHeBVTE4UIcm8xpIJ53P
         lL4rbqY0MYiRCegKwyLx70UKd9gHgfNs9yLPhJWwn9MVo4ZzdvRaE4Ng/I1NMTi8K4wh
         msyxC+W5YWSSfO02Flid5zA3F3roUPeoSowvCbtNqbTWEJ2XaNyWVOixL7jfR9ZBdDDb
         etTQ==